Hot presses We often use mechanical products in production. Plywood hot presses are upgraded products on the basis of hot presses. And it has been promoted and used vigorously in China. Plywood hot presses are divided into two types, periodic and continuous, according to the operating mode. Periodic multilayer hot presses are commonly used in China. Many people don't know enough about plywood hot press. Today the Hot Press Machine China Exporter will introduce the operation method and precautions.
Plywood hot press is one of the main equipment in the plywood production process. It is a device for hot-pressing and gluing the slab after the glued combination. Different types of plywood have different requirements for the performance of the press: ordinary plywood, aviation The pressure required for the manufacture of plywood, plastic veneer, wood laminated plastic board, and marine plywood is increasing in order. Plywood hot presses are divided into two types, periodic and continuous, according to the operation method. The common type in China is the periodic multi-layer hot press. It consists of three parts: the main body of the hot press, the control and drive parts (hydraulic system and electronic control system), and the heating system. In the production of plywood support, a hot press is one of the core equipment, and its main function is to hot press the wood coated with glue. The composite wood board just after hot-pressing and gluing is not yet a finished product, and it needs to be cooled to form a finished product. Therefore, in the current process, the hot-pressed plywood needs to be separated in a layering device, so that water is lost during the hot-pressing process and the temperature is reduced, thereby achieving the purpose of stable molding.
Plywood Hot Press
How to use Plywood Hot Press:
1. Turn on the power of the hot press to check whether the equipment parameters are within the specified range;
2. Put the hot-pressed product into the hot-pressing fixture to fix it, and your hands must not touch the hot-pressed aluminum plate to prevent burns;
3. Leave both hands of the aluminum plate area of the hot press, check that there are no abnormalities, and then press the hot press switch to press it down;
4. The hot pressure will rise automatically after reaching the prescribed time. In case of abnormal conditions, press the emergency switch quickly;
5. No debris should be stacked above the hot press or next to the switch to prevent danger.
Precautions for hot pressing of plywood
1. Hot pressing time: 16 to 24% of the resin is immersed in the backstage of the veneer. During the hot pressing curing process, polycondensation occurs. It requires a lot of heat, and the thickness of the product is too large. Therefore, when the thickness of the product is greater than 25 millimeters, each millimeter of the product thickness is pressed for 4 minutes; when the thickness of the product is less than 25 millimeters, the product thickness of each millimeter is pressed for 5 minutes. The hot pressing time is a preliminary calculation when the unit pressure and the temperature of the hot pressing plate reach the required values;
2. Hot pressing temperature: hot pressing temperature: 40 to 50 degrees Celsius when loading; hot pressing temperature: 145 to 150 degrees Celsius; hot pressing temperature: 40 to 50 degrees Celsius when slab is unloaded;
3. The time required for the self-assembly board to rise to the hot pressing temperature: when the thickness of the product is greater than 25 mm: 30 to 40 minutes; when the thickness of the product is less than 25 mm: 20 to 25 minutes.
The above content is a detailed introduction to the knowledge of plywood hot press shared today. I hope that this introduction can help you better understand and understand the plywood hot press.